Spatial Ventures has been gathering long term working experience of implementing projects in the field of spatial analysis, natural resource management and participatory community-based assessments.
Our expertise in geospatial data management and analysis provides a basis for
spatial and conservation planning, and supports solutions in the areas of geoscience and hydrogeology.
Our main services include
- Spatial analysis, spatial data analysis, modelling – Applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Image analysis and manipulation (Remote Sensing)
- Groundwater modelling support
- Database management, geoprocessing automation/scripting solutions (python, R, vb, php, javascipt)
- Web-mapping and 3D animations
- Cartographic map production and survey design
- Capacity development and community development support
These capabilities enable us to provide decision support for communities as an integrated part of their future planning and sustainability of natural resources.