With long term working experience in working with Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
Spatial Ventures has been implementing projects in the field of natural resource management, and participatory community-based assessments.
Our expertise in geospatial data management and analysis provides a basis for
landuse & conservation planning, and supports solutions in the areas of geoscience and hydrogeology.
Main services include
- GIS: Geospatial analysis, statistics, model development
- Remote Sensing: Image analysis and manipulation
- Groundwater information management and modelling support
- Database management, geoprocessing automation, scripting (python, R, vb, sql, php, javascipt)
- Web-mapping and 3D animations
- Cartographic map production, mobile field survey design
- Capacity development and community development support
These capabilities enable us to provide decision support for communities as an integrated part of their future planning and sustainable use of natural resources.